RENTAL GEAR & PROVISIONS DELIVERED
Upon check out, we’ll send you a link to place your order with a licensed liquor vendor and we will deliver it to your rental prior to your arrival! The licensed liquor vendor will charge your card for the groceries without a mark-up.
Simply start adding your tickets to create a packaged deal and measure your savings based on the savings calculator!
Each unit is for a bundle of firewood. A bundle consists of 10 logs. We will deliver to your home and have it there upon arrival!
We offer cleaning services to freshen up your home during your trip. We’ll go ahead and clean surfaces, vacuum, tidy up the kitchen, and make all beds. Add a linen and terry change to have fresh sheets and towels.
An 18oz mug that keeps hot beverages warm for 12 hours, cold beverages cold for 16 hours, and iced beverages cold for 48 hours.
An extra large LL Bean canvas tote bag.
A small assortment of wild flowers in a birch tree inspired vase. The assortment includes billy balls, eryngium, peach stock, and red ranunculus.
A medium-sized assortment of wild flowers in a birch tree inspired vase. The arrangement consists of dusty miller, orange tulips, safari sunsets, peach, white stock, and free roses.
A medium-sized assortment of wild flowers in a barn wood inspired vase. The assortment consists of white ranunculus, snow ball, lilac, and allium.
A large assortment of wild flowers in a vase. The assortment consists of red spray roses, orange tulips, sunflowers, burgundy lilies, iris flowers, eryngium, green tip dianthus, and liatris.
Luvdbaby baby and toddler backpack carrier made for hiking. Not recommended for kids above 40 lbs.
Full size, stationary rail crib with 1 inch mattress pad that also converts to a playpen.
Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair is an adjustuable height high chair that suits all babies and toddlers up to 250 lbs.
One gallon tank humidifier will run for 24 hours on one tank. Refillable tank will fit under most sinks.
BOB 2016 Revolution Flex Jogging Stroller equipped with cup holder and pouch. Collapsable and easy to store.
Graco Pack ‘n Play with automatic folding feet.
Inglesina fast table chair.
White Noise Sound Machine to block out external sounds.
This product plugs into your car and has over 2,000 GPS activated trigger points that will give you insights on the local area.
When coming across aggressive bears on the trail, bear spray is a must to repel them away.
Proceed to checkout with this item to receive info on how to book bike rental deliveries at a 5% discount. We will send you an email detailing how to rent anything from mountain bikes to eBikes.
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler weighs 16 lbs when empty and measures about 18 x 14 x 14 inches.
Freegrace waterproof dry bag. It’s 20 L in size and perfect for your water adventures.
Standard ice packs to couple with yeti coolers for a nice picnic whereever you may find yourselves in Jackson Hole.
YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler weighs 2.8 lbs when empty and measures about 11 x 8 x 10 inches.
Dry your ski boots, gloves, or any other damp items in the comfort of your home!
Infant sled with adjustable seatbelt and long towrope for parents to pull their kids around in the snow!
I. Rental Policy
One rental day is defined as one use day, 24 hours from the time it was dropped off.
An agreement to the “Release of Liability” form is required before the use of any gear provided by Outpost, Inc. d.b.a. Outfitted.
An active credit card must be held on file for the duration of the rental. If there is significant damage upon return, you are responsible for the cost of repair or replacement if irreparable. Failure to return items results in automatic purchase of the gear. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate cleaning fee for any piece of gear returned in excessively poor condition.
By renting out equipment from Outpost, Inc. d.b.a Outfitted, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
II. Outpost, Inc. d.b.a Outfitted: Release of Liability and Agreement not to Sue, Indemnification Agreement : Please read carefully, this will affect your legal rights.
In exchange for participation in the activity of rentals associated with outdoor activity organized by Outpost Inc. d.b.a Outfitted of PO Box 12526, Jackson WY, 83002 USA and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Outfitted, I, [fullname], being an adult of sound mind and capacity agree to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any verbal instructions or directions given by Outfitted, or the employees, representatives or agents of Outfitted.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with all backcountry and frontcountry activities and I assume full responsibility for any and all personal injuries to myself and (if applicable) members of my party, and further release and discharge Outfitted for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my party’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Outfitted, whether caused by the fault or negligence of myself, my party, or other third parties. In addition, Outfitted is not liable for the willful or intentional acts of those members of the group who cause injury other Outfitted customers or any other third party members. Outfitted is in no way shape or form responsible for the willful or intentionally wrongful acts of its agents, employees, and/or servants.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Outfitted against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs and/or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my party of or presence upon the property of Outfitted. Additionally, I agree to indemnify Outfitted from claims and causes of actions etc. made by third parties against Outfitted which arise from the my actions or transactions from such third party.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the property and equipment of Outfitted in which I rented or utilized due to negligent, reckless, or willful actions regardless during the period of rental. This includes damage to rental gear not classified as “wear and tear”.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Wyoming law.
7. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Outfitted has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I have not yet used any Outfitted equipment and choose not to sign this Agreement.
8. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms’ length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
11. I recognize that I assume all responsibility for equipment and gear rented from Outfitted regardless of who uses the gear that I rented, this includes but not limited to members of my party or my family and friends. In all cases, Outfitted is not responsible for its use or misuse by the signer or anyone whom the signer allows to use the rented equipment.
12. In case of a minor User, the Undersigned parent or legal guardian acknowledges that he/she is not only signing this agreement on his/her behalf, but that he/she is also signing on behalf of the minor and that the minor shall be bound by all of this terms of this Agreement. Additionally, by signing this Agreement as the parent or legal guardian of a minor, the parent or legal guardian understand that he/she is also waiving certain rights on behalf of the minor that the minor bother may have.
The gear will be in your unit before you check in!
The gear will be picked up after you checkout. Just leave it in the unit!
Anything specific we should know about this order? Please let us know!
Don't know your booking or confirmation number?
Just Browsing? Click Here.
Simply start adding your tickets to create a packaged deal!